Listing provided courtesy of: Keller Williams DTC.
12104 Desert Hills StreetParker, CO 80138
Est. Payment/ mo
Welcome Home! This updated 5-bedroom, 5-bathroom home in the Villages of Parker in Canterberry Crossing is ready for you to move in and call it your own. This house has truly been loved and taken care of; in the last three years there have been numerous updates including: new interior and exterior paint, new wood shutters throughout, new hardwood floors and new carpeting both upstairs and in the basement, new HVAC system, new cabinetry in the laundry room, new in-wall speakers and dimmable lights in the basement, and a new roof! Just in August, the seller refinished the driveway and had the work done in the basement by the previous owner permitted. Zoned for some of the best schools in the Douglas County School District, under a half mile from Cimarron Middle School and just minutes from shopping and entertaining, and 40 minutes to DIA and the Front Range alike, this house is in a perfect location. Seller is being relocated and is motivated! Come see this home and submit your offer today.
- Price $799,000
- Price / Sq Ft $189
- Beds 5
- Baths 5
- Bldg/Unit Size (Sq Ft) 4,223
- Land/Lot Size (Sq Ft) 7,405
- Property Type Residential
- Year Built 2004
- Parking 3 Spaces
- MLS Number 2232668
TAXES & HOA
- Annual Taxes (USD) $4,642
|Frontier Valley Elementary School
|Cimarron Middle School
DISCLAIMERS, ANCILLARY INFO, DISCLOSURES & OTHER LEGAL STUFF
The content relating to real estate for sale in this Web site comes in part from the Internet Data eXchange (“IDX”) program of METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® . Real estate listings held by brokers other than Keller Williams Realty DTC are marked with the IDX Logo. This information is being provided for the consumers’ personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any other purpose. All information subject to change and should be independently verified. Data last updated: 02/04/2024 01:08:06
- This publication is designed to provide information regarding the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
- PUBLISHER’S NOTICE:
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
- METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
- © 2021 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 300
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.