Listing provided courtesy of: Keller Williams South Park.
1560 Rolling Meadow LaneGastonia, NC 28054
Est. Payment/ mo
CUTE AS A BUTTON! All the midcentury charm of a 60's brick ranch with all the upgrades! Truly move in ready! This 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom ranch is conveniently located to all Gastonia has to offer! A stones throw away from Catawba Creek Golf Course! Freshly painted, redone hardwood floors, and new kitchen shine and are ready to move in. List of upgrades include NEW roof, NEW tankless water heater, NEW kitchen cabinets and counters, NEW Appliances, NEW A/C unit! The entire house was rewired to be brought up to modern standards! The open floor plan between the kitchen and living room offers great entertaining opportunities. Three spacious bedrooms and a updated full bathroom complete this renovated gem! The flex room off the kitchen provides ample natural light and access to the laundry room! Time to Gallop to Gastonia and make this cutie your home!
- Price $247,000
- Beds 3
- Baths 1
- Property Type Residential
- Year Built 1964
- MLS Number 4082144
- Days on Market 2
|RATING*||SCHOOL NAME||GRADES||DISTANCE (MI)|
|N/A||Lingerfeldt Elementary School||Preschool-5||0.6|
|N/A||Victory Christian Academy||K-12||0.7|
DISCLAIMERS, ANCILLARY INFO, DISCLOSURES & OTHER LEGAL STUFF
Based on information submitted to the MLS GRID as of 10/28/2023 17:06:16. All data is obtained from various sources and may not have been verified by broker or MLS GRID. Supplied Open House Information is subject to change without notice. All information should be independently reviewed and verified for accuracy. Properties may or may not be listed by the office/agent presenting the information. Some IDX listings have been excluded from this website.
The Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998, 17 U.S.C. § 512 (the “DMCA”) provides recourse for copyright owners who believe that material appearing on the Internet infringes their rights under U.S. copyright law. If you believe in good faith that any content or material made available in connection with our website or services infringes your copyright, you (or your agent) may send us a notice requesting that the content or material be removed, or access to it blocked.
Notices must be sent in writing by email to [email protected].
The DMCA requires that your notice of alleged copyright infringement include the following information:
(1) description of the copyrighted work that is the subject of claimed infringement;
(2) description of the alleged infringing content and information sufficient to permit us to locate the content;
(3) contact information for you, including your address, telephone number and email address;
(4) a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the content in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, or its agent, or by the operation of any law;
(5) a statement by you, signed under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notification is accurate and that you have the authority to enforce the copyrights that are claimed to be infringed; and
(6) a physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf. Failure to include all of the above information may result in the delay of the processing of your complaint.
Copyright© 2023 Canopy Multiple Listing Services, Inc. All rights reserved.