Listing provided courtesy of: Keller Williams South Park.
4147 Merlane DriveCharlotte, NC 28206
Est. Payment/ mo
Introducing 4147 Merlane Drive! Scandinavian Inspired home with a modern touch. Located just North of the NoDa Arts District in North End, 10 to 15 minutes from Center City Charlotte, a few blocks from the Sugar Creek Light Rail Station, and within minutes of all the restaurants, shops, tap rooms and breweries Charlotte and the North Side have to offer.
This development overlooks the 73 acre Sugar Creek park with disc golf, basketball and tennis courts.
Built in 2020, this 4 bedroom, 3.5 bath home offers an open floor plan, tall ceilings, quartz countertops, custom cabinetry, dual primary bedrooms, and more.
Home currently an income producing Airbnb w/option to buy furnished.
- Price $510,000
- Beds 4
- Baths 4
- Property Type Residential
- Year Built 2020
- MLS Number 4077140
- Days on Market 154
|RATING*||SCHOOL NAME||GRADES||DISTANCE (MI)|
|1.0||Hidden Valley Elementary||Preschool-5||0.7|
|1.0||Martin Luther King Jr Middle||6-8||1.0|
DISCLAIMERS, ANCILLARY INFO, DISCLOSURES & OTHER LEGAL STUFF
Based on information submitted to the MLS GRID as of 10/19/2023 05:06:34. All data is obtained from various sources and may not have been verified by broker or MLS GRID. Supplied Open House Information is subject to change without notice. All information should be independently reviewed and verified for accuracy. Properties may or may not be listed by the office/agent presenting the information. Some IDX listings have been excluded from this website.
The Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998, 17 U.S.C. § 512 (the “DMCA”) provides recourse for copyright owners who believe that material appearing on the Internet infringes their rights under U.S. copyright law. If you believe in good faith that any content or material made available in connection with our website or services infringes your copyright, you (or your agent) may send us a notice requesting that the content or material be removed, or access to it blocked.
Notices must be sent in writing by email to [email protected].
The DMCA requires that your notice of alleged copyright infringement include the following information:
(1) description of the copyrighted work that is the subject of claimed infringement;
(2) description of the alleged infringing content and information sufficient to permit us to locate the content;
(3) contact information for you, including your address, telephone number and email address;
(4) a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the content in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, or its agent, or by the operation of any law;
(5) a statement by you, signed under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notification is accurate and that you have the authority to enforce the copyrights that are claimed to be infringed; and
(6) a physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf. Failure to include all of the above information may result in the delay of the processing of your complaint.
Copyright© 2023 Canopy Multiple Listing Services, Inc. All rights reserved.