Listing provided courtesy of: Keller Williams South Park.
5816 Sharon RoadCharlotte, NC 28210
Est. Payment/ mo
Fully updated 2 story home in desirable Beverly Woods!! Home has been freshly painted, light fixtures updated w/flowing hardwoods throughout the main floor! Enter into your foyer w/dedicated dining room perfect for gatherings & den/bedroom on the main level. Continue through to your updated kitchen w/granite counters, SS appliances, custom tile back splash & an abundance of cabinetry. Kitchen opens to eat in area & large family room. Family room also has dedicated, private office space. Upstairs you will find a large primary bedroom w/private en-suite & large walk in closet w/custom Avera system. There are 2 more bedrooms to complete the 2nd floor. Large backyard is level and great for entertaining! Situated in the heart of South Charlotte, this home offers the best of both worlds - the tranquility of a suburban setting combined w/the convenient amenities. Indulge in the upscale shopping & dining options of the SouthPark area or take a short walk to the nearby parks & schools!
- Price $600,000
- Beds 4
- Baths 3
- Property Type Residential
- Year Built 1970
- MLS Number 4074677
- Days on Market 51
|RATING*||SCHOOL NAME||GRADES||DISTANCE (MI)|
|5.0||Beverly Woods Elementary||Preschool-5||0.1|
|2.0||Huntingtowne Farms Elementary||K-5||1.1|
DISCLAIMERS, ANCILLARY INFO, DISCLOSURES & OTHER LEGAL STUFF
Based on information submitted to the MLS GRID as of 11/26/2023 16:05:54. All data is obtained from various sources and may not have been verified by broker or MLS GRID. Supplied Open House Information is subject to change without notice. All information should be independently reviewed and verified for accuracy. Properties may or may not be listed by the office/agent presenting the information. Some IDX listings have been excluded from this website.
The Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998, 17 U.S.C. § 512 (the “DMCA”) provides recourse for copyright owners who believe that material appearing on the Internet infringes their rights under U.S. copyright law. If you believe in good faith that any content or material made available in connection with our website or services infringes your copyright, you (or your agent) may send us a notice requesting that the content or material be removed, or access to it blocked.
Notices must be sent in writing by email to [email protected].
The DMCA requires that your notice of alleged copyright infringement include the following information:
(1) description of the copyrighted work that is the subject of claimed infringement;
(2) description of the alleged infringing content and information sufficient to permit us to locate the content;
(3) contact information for you, including your address, telephone number and email address;
(4) a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the content in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, or its agent, or by the operation of any law;
(5) a statement by you, signed under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notification is accurate and that you have the authority to enforce the copyrights that are claimed to be infringed; and
(6) a physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf. Failure to include all of the above information may result in the delay of the processing of your complaint.
Copyright© 2023 Canopy Multiple Listing Services, Inc. All rights reserved.