Listing provided courtesy of: Keller Williams South Park.
60 Cumberland CourtConcord, NC 28025
Est. Payment/ mo
Spacious ranch home w/no HOA ready for updating to your liking! Enter into your home with light and bright living room with vaulted ceiling! Living room houses wood burning fireplace for cold evenings. Dedicated dining room, kitchen and laundry room are to one side. Kitchen features stainless steel appliances and a picture window over the sink. On the other side of the floorplan are 3 bedrooms and 2 full baths. Primary bedroom is large with private en-suite and walk in closet. Home also has a large basement with bedroom and full bath. Large 2 car garage contains a separate workshop with electricity! 3/4 of an acre lot is perfect for entertaining your family and friends! All of this just a quick jump to Highway 29 and Downtown Concord!
- Price $325,000
- Beds 4
- Baths 3
- Property Type Residential
- Year Built 1977
- MLS Number 4081615
- Days on Market 32
|RATING*||SCHOOL NAME||GRADES||DISTANCE (MI)|
|N/A||C3 Concord Christian School||Preschool-12||0.8|
|3.0||R B Mcallister Elementary||K-5||1.3|
DISCLAIMERS, ANCILLARY INFO, DISCLOSURES & OTHER LEGAL STUFF
Based on information submitted to the MLS GRID as of 11/28/2023 13:05:54. All data is obtained from various sources and may not have been verified by broker or MLS GRID. Supplied Open House Information is subject to change without notice. All information should be independently reviewed and verified for accuracy. Properties may or may not be listed by the office/agent presenting the information. Some IDX listings have been excluded from this website.
The Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998, 17 U.S.C. § 512 (the “DMCA”) provides recourse for copyright owners who believe that material appearing on the Internet infringes their rights under U.S. copyright law. If you believe in good faith that any content or material made available in connection with our website or services infringes your copyright, you (or your agent) may send us a notice requesting that the content or material be removed, or access to it blocked.
Notices must be sent in writing by email to [email protected].
The DMCA requires that your notice of alleged copyright infringement include the following information:
(1) description of the copyrighted work that is the subject of claimed infringement;
(2) description of the alleged infringing content and information sufficient to permit us to locate the content;
(3) contact information for you, including your address, telephone number and email address;
(4) a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the content in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, or its agent, or by the operation of any law;
(5) a statement by you, signed under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notification is accurate and that you have the authority to enforce the copyrights that are claimed to be infringed; and
(6) a physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf. Failure to include all of the above information may result in the delay of the processing of your complaint.
Copyright© 2023 Canopy Multiple Listing Services, Inc. All rights reserved.