Listing provided courtesy of: Keller Williams South Park.
7109 Barefoot Forest DriveCharlotte, NC 28269
Est. Payment/ mo
Super fabulous 5BD.4BA home with loft. Lovely front porch invites you in w/maintenance free flooring. Large living rm & Family rooms boasts wall of windows with corner fireplace. Spacious kitchen with curved breakfast bar, granite, tiled backsplash and s/s appliances. First Floor bedroom and full bath on main. Second floor owner's suite has coffered ceilings with 2 closets and private bath. Great loft allows flexibility for TV room, exercise, reading, office, etc. Close to I77 & I485, shopping, schools, & walking distance to Clarks Nature Preserve & community park features a playground, pickleball, basketball sport court, community garden, dog park and more
- Price $545,000
- Beds 5
- Baths 4
- Property Type Residential
- Year Built 2015
- MLS Number 4045888
- Days on Market 155
|Croft Community Elementary
|Mallard Creek Stem Academy
DISCLAIMERS, ANCILLARY INFO, DISCLOSURES & OTHER LEGAL STUFF
Based on information submitted to the MLS GRID as of 01/31/2024 10:06:17. All data is obtained from various sources and may not have been verified by broker or MLS GRID. Supplied Open House Information is subject to change without notice. All information should be independently reviewed and verified for accuracy. Properties may or may not be listed by the office/agent presenting the information. Some IDX listings have been excluded from this website.
The Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998, 17 U.S.C. § 512 (the “DMCA”) provides recourse for copyright owners who believe that material appearing on the Internet infringes their rights under U.S. copyright law. If you believe in good faith that any content or material made available in connection with our website or services infringes your copyright, you (or your agent) may send us a notice requesting that the content or material be removed, or access to it blocked.
Notices must be sent in writing by email to [email protected].
The DMCA requires that your notice of alleged copyright infringement include the following information:
(1) description of the copyrighted work that is the subject of claimed infringement;
(2) description of the alleged infringing content and information sufficient to permit us to locate the content;
(3) contact information for you, including your address, telephone number and email address;
(4) a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the content in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, or its agent, or by the operation of any law;
(5) a statement by you, signed under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notification is accurate and that you have the authority to enforce the copyrights that are claimed to be infringed; and
(6) a physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf. Failure to include all of the above information may result in the delay of the processing of your complaint.
Copyright© 2024 Canopy Multiple Listing Services, Inc. All rights reserved.