Listing provided courtesy of: Keller Williams South Park.
9033 Crusaders CourtMatthews, NC 28105
Est. Payment/ mo
Come see this beautiful two story home located in the Castle Cliff neighborhood in Matthews! This home features 4 bedrooms and 2.5 bathrooms! The first floor also features a sunroom and bonus room! Open kitchen that overlooks the living room, perfect for entertaining guests! Dining room on the first floor that is currently being used as an office. Primary suite on the second floor boasts tray ceilings and two closets! Three additional bedrooms and another full bath on the second floor! Enjoy the view of the fenced in backyard from the screened in patio! Backyard also has a firepit, shed, and playground that will convey! HVAC and garage door replaced in 2021! Don't miss the opportunity to see this gorgeous home!
- Price $515,000
- Beds 4
- Baths 3
- Property Type Residential
- Year Built 2005
- MLS Number 4101692
- Days on Market 8
DISCLAIMERS, ANCILLARY INFO, DISCLOSURES & OTHER LEGAL STUFF
Based on information submitted to the MLS GRID as of 02/15/2024 22:06:06. All data is obtained from various sources and may not have been verified by broker or MLS GRID. Supplied Open House Information is subject to change without notice. All information should be independently reviewed and verified for accuracy. Properties may or may not be listed by the office/agent presenting the information. Some IDX listings have been excluded from this website.
The Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998, 17 U.S.C. § 512 (the “DMCA”) provides recourse for copyright owners who believe that material appearing on the Internet infringes their rights under U.S. copyright law. If you believe in good faith that any content or material made available in connection with our website or services infringes your copyright, you (or your agent) may send us a notice requesting that the content or material be removed, or access to it blocked.
Notices must be sent in writing by email to [email protected].
The DMCA requires that your notice of alleged copyright infringement include the following information:
(1) description of the copyrighted work that is the subject of claimed infringement;
(2) description of the alleged infringing content and information sufficient to permit us to locate the content;
(3) contact information for you, including your address, telephone number and email address;
(4) a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the content in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, or its agent, or by the operation of any law;
(5) a statement by you, signed under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notification is accurate and that you have the authority to enforce the copyrights that are claimed to be infringed; and
(6) a physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf. Failure to include all of the above information may result in the delay of the processing of your complaint.
Copyright© 2024 Canopy Multiple Listing Services, Inc. All rights reserved.