Join our Team Family
We are the Top Real Estate Team in the DMV by families served!
Searching for a LICENSED Client Care Associate (Licensed Agent)! We have an INCREDIBLE work environment and a fun atmosphere with a team that truly feels like a family. If you are looking for a place where you will love coming to work every day, this is the place for you!
• Follow up daily with all agents who have shown our listings in order to gather feedback
• Enter all showing data into the contact management system
• Follow up weekly via telephone with all our sellers to give them feedback from showings and to update them on any change in market conditions
• Prepare monthly listing feedback reports for agents
• Prepare CMA’s (comparable market analysis) for any recommended price reductions
• Assist sales team in the evenings when necessary
• Update agents weekly on any areas of concern that sellers may have (i.e. reductions, extensions, issues, etc)
• Schedule and confirm appointments with sellers for all Tour of Homes, one month in advance
• Prepare monthly schedule for Tour of Homes, identifying which agents will conduct each tour
• Obtain client testimonials (including a photo) and forward to Rainmaker for inclusion in advertising
• Launch Market Watch Newsletter for all past clients who are remaining within our real estate trading area
• Generate property inventory list
• Prepare advertising summary for listings
• Write and record all hotline scripts
• Attend weekly Monday morning meetings
Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance, 401k with a match available after 6 months of working with our team, Paid Vacation Time, and sick days.
$30,000 a year, plus commission per home sold.
Projecting $40,000 – $60,000 your first year with us and up from there.