Licensed Real Estate Agent
You may have heard our infamous taglines, “Debbie Has The Buyers,” or “Your Home Sold Guaranteed Or Debbie And Sarah Will Buy It,” featured by our dear friends over at WMAL and WASH-FM, but have you heard that we were ranked as one of the top teams in the Nation and the #1 Team in Virginia by the Wall Street Journal? To keep up with all our growing reputation and countless leads that have flooded in as a result, we are looking for enthusiastic, open-minded, and talented individuals to join our Team Family as an Outside Sales Agent.
This isn’t your average Realtor Partner position, either. Say goodbye to cold calling, marketing, and prospecting! ALL of your seller and buyer appointments will be supplied for you by our Inside Sales Agents. With an entire Team supporting you, your days will finally be spent doing what you do best—meeting with clients and selling homes!
WHY WE’RE DIFFERENT
Many seller and buyer appointments will be supplied for you by our beloved Inside Sales Agents, whose primary job is to help you turn appointments into closings. With an entire Team supporting you, your days will finally be spent assisting highly-motivated buyer and seller prospects. Our unique lead generation system produces over 1,000 leads each month, and our OSAs outsell the average agent 7 to 1. After the first 12 months, our Agents are earning an average of $150,000-$200,000 a year!
WE ARE LOOKING FOR AGENT PARTNERS IN NORTHERN VIRGINIA, DC, MARYLAND, RICHMOND, WEST VIRGINIA, ATLANTA, VA BEACH & CHARLESTON, SC. CLICK HERE FOR MORE DETAILS.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
- A team player who thrives working within a tight-knit company where their activities directly affect the bottom line
- Ambitious, self-motivated individuals
- Self-starters who want to build a career and not just get a job
- Enthusiastic personality and enjoys working with people
- Appointments — not leads — that are booked for you, based on your availability
- First-class materials and sales support
- Extensive back-office paperwork support
- The best training program in the business, taught by Sarah Reynolds herself
- Advanced mentoring every week